Wednesday 21 August 2013

Soft Cups

So after looking on many sites, I noticed a lot of people are using these soft cups. so I thought why not lets give that ago.

Ordered some online as I couldn't find any anywhere in the town I live in. just something called a moon cup and that looked scary.

went shopping today some where else had a nose in a shop and then yey found some, so got them right away.
Looked online at how to use them as they do not come with instructions for the purpose I want them for.

The cups are designed as an alternative for tampons and pads.
But people use them for conception to hold her sperm closer to the cervix. so hey ho why not give it a try. they are easyer to use than I first thought,

People online where mixed about using them some said its easy others not so easy.

But there we go will try again this evening. Fingers crossed!

,toodles xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment