Friday 23 August 2013

Negativity

Why do people have to interfear, and poke their noses in.

In work its cause people want to get ahead and will do anything to get there, so they want to know what everyone else is always up to.

They pretend to be your friend, are so nice to your face and then bam stab you in the back when you are not there.
O well that's one friend off the list, I got you that job wish I haddent. she used to be such a nice girl till that guy came in and messed her up. He is a lazy cock!

Anyway rant over that felt better cheers peeps.

So as you know we are trying to start a family and we are going down the route of using a known donor as I believe the child should know who their father is. no one should grow up not knowing. and they are going to feel different enough I don't want them to feel that way. I feel I have made the right choice for us.

We have known are donor and partner for a long time. and me and lynn are married so the law is on our side. and even with all that. we would never stop them seeing the child. thats what we want, and with the cost of child care I believe its a win win. yes I know it will not be easy but what is these days.

Its not like we were a couple that have split up and are going to fight all the time. this is a friendship and trust thing and it WILL work.

So note to you all, let know one get you down and do what you want, if it blows up in your face then just deal with it.

over and out much love xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment