Thursday 22 August 2013

Other Odd Nights Out

After a few Gay nights out I started to meet new people. and made some amazing friends. some gay but most were not. But they supported Each other and came to the Gay nights and the non gay nights.

They are some of the best people I have ever met. and I wish I made more of an effort years ago with them. It was harder not living in the same town. Bus and Taxis cost money.

But we had some amazing nights out. I remember some where we just headed back and slept where we landed, manly at some ones house but still. Id used to need to get to college or work the next day so I was the first up and out the door no matter what time we got back.

I remember one time couple of guys having sex in front of everyone under the covers coz they thought we were asleep (well guys we were not asleep)

I remember a book of some sort which you had to write in if you did something silly.

I remember walking to the garage to get food at a silly time. and one of the girls mooning a car on the way back.

Having to show id and flirting my way in. (helps when u got the boobs to do it)

Anyway Great friends are hard to find and that bunch are amazing and even with children, marriage, divorce, work and life in general.

Id like to think we would all be there for each other if we really needed one another.

I know at the moment ive been talking to one a lot recently and its nice. Its great when you can talk to some one and they don't think you are just moaning all the time.

WE ALL NEED FRIENDS

I LOVE MINE
PLEASE DONT GO ANYWHERE

(also please share your crazy stories coz I cant remember them all coz I was very very drunk)

No comments:

Post a Comment