Thursday 11 July 2013

Meeting my lynn

I met Lynn my partner 9 years ago almost. I worked in one shop and she worked in the one across the road. we used to send messages to each other using other staff members, after a police man gave me her number hahahaha weird  I know. 
We moved in together a few years after meeting
and we got married earlier this year. well had a civil partnership as it was not legal to get married then. It was a nice service just a few people then a big party after. did everything on a budget and maybe spent 2000 so not to bad, had lots of weird and wonderful things tho.
We will get married again in the future I would love to have a hand fasting ceremony.


Bk to the present day for a min. Trying to get pregnant at the moment. tried before and didn't work. was to days late this time and was really hoping this would be it. but nope, gutted. Only someone who is trying or has tried knows how I feel right now. I sit here wondering if this will ever happen for me. or if I am destined to never be a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment