Thursday 11 July 2013

My First Big Gay Night Out

This is the following year after meeting Florance, start of the 2nd year of college

Im pretty sure I was underage Naughty me, (with a fake ID)
It was a lush evening, beautiful and snowinig. I got on the bus to head to a little town called Bridgwater, I would meet my friends there and we would head to Taunton in the taxi we had already booked.  I was excited I had my hair freshly cut that day. (yes I had the Alex parks do) I had a lush shirt on and Amazing jeans and a Fab yellow belt.

Anyway. a taxi ride later we ended up in Taunton. the club was down a dark ally by a church real underground looking. the night its self was called OUT,   it was dark inside with condoms and safe sex leaflets everywhere. nice looking bar, 4 tables on the dance floor and the word OUT in kool flashy lights.

There were also something called Shag Tags.  which ment you were given a number as you went in the club then there was a big notice board near the dance floor. if you liked the looks of some one you could write them a message. I never got one that night but I did a few nights after wen the night out had moved to a new club.

The tables were great on the dance floor and even to this day its the only club I have ever been in where I was allowed to dance on the table. woop woop.

There was an amazing atmosphear there tho.  drag kings and queens. some looked soooo good you really couldn't tell if they were male or female. but seeing so many different types of people was great. you just don't see it in everyday life very often coz people think they need to hide.

YOU DONT NEED TO HIDE! BE FREE

The night was great just danced and had fun.

Waiting for the taxi and then when we got home I was ment to stay at my sisters but she had friends over and they had all taken drugs so that was a no go. and I couldn't stay with anyone else. I called Florance and thankfuly she did answer the phone.

So off I went to her house, no idea where it was she had to give me instructions keeping in mind it was like 2 am lol. oops.

Well spent the night there and no nothing happened, she had her girl friend on the phone the whole bloody night crying and being a pain in the ass coz she was drunk. lol. Bit werid in the morning coz her family didn't know I was there, felt like I was sneaking around.

Well got out of there and went to college in the same clothes hahahahaha oops still a little drunk.

Got to college late they were in class so though sod it ill wait till next lesson, I was already the talk of the beauty department, Yes after media i did beauty. lol.
So  I headed to the lockers and just chilled out. then went to class. lets just say I was louder than normal and we got a big talk on being drunk in class. hahahahaha so funny.
Good times

No comments:

Post a Comment