Tuesday 30 July 2013

Fertility

Still got over a week till I can test to see if I am pregnant, omg the days seem to feel like months,

 I keep finding myself looking at fertility drugs an if I can buy them online if the doctor won't let me have any. How bad is that even tho I know it could be so dangerous and you don't know what your buying yet I feel so strongly about having a child it's like all logic goes out the window and you don't care how you get there.

 We just got back from few days away which took my mind off things it was really nice in Falmouth now we are off to Brighton just couple of days before pride as they are all booked up for pride and it cost over twice as much which is just silly. 

Brighton was great really felt normal, would love to live there so much to see and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment