Saturday 29 June 2013

Intro

Hello and welcome,
I love writing in my journal so I thought id give this ago.
Im Faye and im a gay, yes I know great rhyming.

still let me continue.

This is about me and my coming out, getting married, trying for a baby, work. everything really.

Im only 27 (gosh that looks old when I type) but its been interesting so far. I want to change how the world views us gays and why it still feels like we are living in the dark ages.MY inner most thoughts will be expressed here day by day what I go through in everyday life.

You will probably have had the same experiences as me or you can just laugh at mine, feel free to share your own. If your coming out or still in the closet or not even sure what or who you are, this will hopfuly help.

You will have to cope with my spelling its not my strong point and I cant afford someone to check it for me, so I have to rely on the great spell check that is on the computer.

NExt on my big gay life:
Learn a little more about myself and my coming out story

No comments:

Post a Comment